Terms & Agreement
Neustart Infusion Therapy may send you electronic communications which relate to your use of the Site or other information that may be of interest to you as a visitor of the Site, including health-related information and information relating to Neustart Infusion Therapy’s other products and services. As a condition of your registration for use of this Site, you consent to receive commercial electronic messages from Neustart Infusion Therapy using your email address or the messaging system within the Site. You may withdraw your consent at any time, but this may disable your access to any secure areas of the Site. Please call Neustart Infusion Therapy if you wish to disable (or re-enable) your access to any part of the Site.
Despite your consent to electronic communications, Neustart Infusion Therapy reserves the right to communicate with you, or require you to communicate with Neustart Infusion Therapy, in person, by post or fax in order for Neustart Infusion Therapy to meet its legal obligations, or where Neustart Infusion Therapyconsiders electronic communication to be impracticable, inadequate or inappropriate.
Security of this Site generally
While Neustart Infusion Therapy uses its best endeavours to implement security controls and prevent unauthorised access to, or use of, the Site, you acknowledge that the internet is an insecure public network where there is a risk that your use of, and interactions with, this Site may be viewed, intercepted or modified by third parties and that this Site and any information on this Site may contain Harmful Code.
To the extent permitted by law, Neustart Infusion Therapy does not guarantee that there will not be, or accept any liability for, any Harmful Code on the Site or a breach of security by a third party or any interference with or damage to your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to this Site.
1. You agree:
1. to maintain any information that is confidential or proprietary in nature or is designated as such (including without limitation the software, source code, technology, tools, processes, functional specifications and technical materials on which the Site is based) which you access via the Site in strict confidence at all times; and
2. Clause 7(a) does not apply to any confidential information which you can demonstrate:
2. was previously known by you, or subsequently provided to you, without any obligation to hold it in confidence;
3. is independently developed by you without the use of confidential information; or
4. is approved for release by written authorization of Neustart Infusion Therapy, but only to the extent of such authorization.